Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weeks 11 & 12: Anything Goes

On my way to vacation #2 with the kiddo. But before I go, here are the highlights of my nutrition program:

I stopped EVERYTHING last Wednesday to enjoy a week of great food, cocktails and not a lot of exercise. I tried to keep the sugar in check, at least.

Coming home, I eased back in very gradually allowing for more indulgences than usual. Feeding my body feels right, at least for right now. My garden is going crazy and I'm enjoying everything that's coming out of it. Still not much sugar, though.

I cut out my endocrine medication entirely. I didn't notice a difference without it. I do notice that if I eat clean, I don't need it. Yay for good food choices!

I've mainly been strength training at the gym. Not much cardio. I'm enjoying the challenge and the shift. My yoga practice feels stronger, as does my pilates practice.

Nine days on vacation with a nugget-loving child will certainly be telling. I haven't decided quite yet exactly what my own eating plan will entail. But it will, most certainly, NOT contain a nugget.

Freedom with choices feels good right now. Enjoying some of the most delicious food and wine of my life was so worth it.

More when we return.
janeen.

11 comments:

子吳吳豪 said...

宇宙萬物中,沒有比人的存在更值得驚訝的!是怎樣的緣份讓我能在分享你的心情~~............................................................

偉曹琬 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債..................................................................

怡張樺怡張樺怡張樺 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼......................................... ........................

熙筠銘筠銘筠銘辰 said...

期待你的下次更新喔^____^..................................................

秋協盛協盛昀 said...

人生匆匆-把握當下,支持鼓勵~事事如意~..................................................

江趙雲虹趙雲虹仁昆 said...

單純喜歡你的部落格 留個言跟您問聲好~~...............................................................

阮艳 said...

喜歡看大家的文章,每篇都是一個故事,都是一種心情~~祝大家開心愉快...............................................................

偉冠儒冠儒倫 said...

多謝美味的心靈雞湯......................................................

怡禹玄禹玄君 said...

看著你的BLOG 好多朋友都回應 真厲害..................................................

1615 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!!............................................................

黃英吳思潔吳思潔邦 said...

很喜歡你的部落格,來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝................................................